M form Netherlands

M-biljet in vullen

Make sure your M form is filed correctly and tax efficient. Mistakes are easily made and can unnecessary cost you a lot of money. Our expert tax advisors are happy to help you save money, time and worries.

Do you need to file the M-form and how could we help you with that?

Did you receive an M-form form the Tax office? The M-form needs to be filed for the year in which you move into or out of the Netherlands. Often there are additional refund opportunities in a migration year. But costly mistakes are easily made and refund opportunities are easily missed since the M-form is complicated and only available in Dutch. We are here to file your M-form correctly on your behalf and help you optimize your tax payments in your benefit.

In case you have not automatically received the M-form and you are not sure if you need to file an M form let us take a look at your migration situation.

How does it work?

Do you want to know more about possibilities to have your M form filed by us? Do you need tax advice related to the M-form? Please send us an email or fill in the contact form and describe your situation and questions. One of our advisors will get back to you and indicate what we can do for you and what the hourly rates are. For the M form our  hourly rate is usually € 175 plus 21% VAT with on average 2-3 hours per case. Of course this depends on your situation.