We process personal data in the context of our services. We may have received this information from you, for example via our website, e-mail, telephone or app. In addition, we may obtain your personal data from third parties in the context of our services. With this privacy statement we inform you about how we handle this personal data. If you have any questions, please contact Fieneke Bouwer.
- Processing of personal data and purposes
- Why J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. needs personal data;
- How long J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. stores data;
- Sharing with others;
- Processing within the EEA;
- Mapping website visits;
- Email marketing;
- Social media;
- Removal, inspection, corrections, forwarding and right to object;
- Adjusting Privacy Statement;
- Contact details
Processing of personal data and purposes
If J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. processes personal data, this is done in accordance with the requirements set by the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) and the related laws and regulations.
J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. can process personal data about you, because:
- You use the services of J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. and / or;
- You have send personal data yourself by email or mail to J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. provided;
- You have send personal data yourself when filling in a contact form on the website to J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. provided and / or;
- You have send personal data yourself when filling in another online registration form (opt-in) to J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. provided or;
- Your employer or payroll company has provided this to us.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we may process, depending on the purpose for which you provided the data:
- initials and / or first name, surname, titles, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, position, payment details, address details;
- other personal data that you actively provide on our website, in correspondence and by telephone;
- annual statements, declarations previous years, BSN / RSIN.
Why J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. needs personal data
If you have commissioned J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. to perform work for you, your personal data will be processed for: ·
- the performance of the agreement with you;·
- contact with you by telephone if you request this;·
- sending you a message per email or post;·
- legal obligations, such as, for example, data that J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. needs to comply with the administrative obligations;·
- sending a newsletter by email twice a year about tax news or services provided by J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. if we think they may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you have not (yet) given us an assignment, we can also use your personal data provided to us for sending newsletters. More information about receiving newsletters can be found in the Email marketing section.
How long J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. stores data
J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. will not keep your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period is 7 years. cAfter that we can destroy your data or keep the data longer in order to provide you with a better service.
Sharing with others
J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. only provide your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation. Thus, we may provide information pertaining to visitors to service providers who process this information for us. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf. J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. does not sell your information to third parties. If your data correctly or incorrectly ends up with a party that misuses it, we will not hesitate to take legal action.
Processing within the EEA
We will only process personal data within the European Economic Area, unless you agree other written agreements with us about this. An exception to this are situations in which we want to map contact moments via our website and / or social media pages (such as Facebook and LinkedIn). Consider, for example, visitor numbers and requested web pages. Your data will be stored by third parties outside the EU when using Google Analytics, LinkedIn or Facebook. These parties are ‘EU-US Privacy Shield’ certified, so they must comply with European privacy regulations.
Incidentally, this only concerns a limited number of sensitive personal data, including your anonymised IP address data.
Mapping website visits
There are various Google AdWords tracking cookies. These are used to track people on the website or across the internet. They are used for remarketing purposes as described below.
J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants v.o.f. wishes to use your email address to send you informative and marketing related emails regarding (international) tax advice. You will receive these emails if you: ·
- are our customer or;·
- have given permission for this when filling in the contact form or;·
- entered your name and email address in a so-called opt-in form or completed the registration form where you ended up via a Facebook advertisement. In your Facebook account you will find information about privacy and account security methods.
Removal, inspection, corrections, forwarding and right to object
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete the personal data that we have about you (unless, of course, this conflicts with any legal obligations). You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if you wish.
Adjusting privacy statement
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data you can contact us. If this does not lead to a satisfactory outcome, you always have the right to file a complaint with the “>Dutch Data Protection Authority; the supervisory authority in the field of privacy.
J.C. Suurmond & zn. Tax consultants
Zwarte Zee 100 3144 DE Maassluis
Contact person: Fieneke Bouwer
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +31 (0) 174 244725