US Persons

The American tax system is based on nationality and not on residency. This means that as a US person you will have to pay US tax, also in case you are not living in the US.

Double tax solutions
The consequences are often that US persons living abroad are paying double tax. If you are a US person living in the Netherlands our specialized tax consultants can help you reduce your Dutch tax liability. We have helped many US persons with their Dutch tax returns and work together with several US tax consultants who are both specialized in US tax advice and US tax returns.